Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seattle Pike Place Market

Went to Seattle on Sunday to eat Dim sum. & then after that my friends and I went to the market to look at the ever so famous Gum Wall(one of the tourist attraction in Seattle).

But while heading to the gum wall we went to a candy shop
It's a giant bear will gummy bears on it.
They use to sell this and it would cost around $300USD!!!
I guess it's because it was time consuming

& we also went into the hat store..... haha
My friends were telling me how Woody's hat(Toy Story) matches my outfit so well, because he wears a yellow plaid flannel and a pair of jeans.
I also was wearing brown boots, but I didn't get a picture with my shoes.
Haha. Whatever!!!

We finally made it to the Gum Wall!!!!
Photobucket
It makes me gag a little when I'm looking at it really close.
There were even a lot of gum on the ground!
I wonder how the gum manages to stay on the wall, considering Seattle rains a lot...

Photobucket
Isn't that sweet yet gross at the same time? Aww...

But across the Gum Wall the opposite wall was short of like a grafitti wall?
I thought it looked really nice(well, from an artsy perspective)

& here's the last picture we took before we went to eat Korean BBQ.

talk to you guys later.~

5 comments:

  1. ahh! i wanna eat the gummybeaar (i'm hungry now lol) and lol i've never seen so much gum on a wall before xD thats really gross but pretty at the same time with all its colorfullness ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! :) And haha i wanna go to that wall! Very dirty through! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool !
    The pictures are nice ^^
    As for the gum wall .. haha thats gross . XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...