Monday, October 10, 2011

Crochet Project

Over the weekend I was cleaning my closet out of boredom, and I found these.


I believe I bought it two years ago, when I first started crocheting. But I never had the time back then to even crochet since I was a senior in high school, and that's when I was super busy because I was a yearbook staff and in other clubs. The most time consuming thing was my senior project because I kept on changing my topic!

Well enough about high school, I really wanted to start crocheting when I found it but I couldn't find my crochet stick. So I guess I'll have to wait until I buy one, and more yarn...

Here's some example from the book. :)


I hope I can blog about these when I finally finish crocheting one. ^ ^b

Oh by the way, I bought two pairs of friendship bracelet for my sister and I. I know, it's pretty cheesy but she like these kind of stuff...

(My arm is on the bottom by the way...)
It's funny because I actually bought these in the guy's section! Were they meant for "bromance"? haha.

17 comments:

  1. Oooh. This looks great :O I want to make a cat one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute!
    i wish i could make a stuffed animal xD but no skills for that lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Caroline: I know right? XD
    @Jennifer: I kind of forgot how to crochet but it's pretty easy to re-learn it. ^ ^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. always wanted to pick crochet and cross-stitching up (are they the same thing?) but never got `round to learning. sighh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sgmse: I think so, not sure... Crocheting was confusing at first for me but one you learn the basics, it's pretty easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waah those bears are so cute >3< Good luck for chrocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ne, pretty, I tagged you in a post. Hope you have extra time to do this as well! :-) http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award-x-7-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhh cute~~~ I always wanted to learn how to crochet those amigurumis~~ so cute! I want to see what you make :3

    xoxo tifuani

    http://tifuani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your amigurumi project! I heard that they're really hard to make, but I'll be looking forward to your finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @wen: thanks
    @Joanna: Oh thanks, I'll try to get that done, hehe
    @Tifuani: thanks
    @Mai: thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw i love the examples! So cute :) Good luck with your project! Ps, love your hair colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh do show us when you're done!
    Nice bracelets. Haha "bromance" love those videos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gehee amigurumi is so cute! ^^ i can not do it myself through, D: Like the bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always wish I could crochet cute animals, and making friendship bracelets for my friends is actually a big hobby of mine! Can't wait to see the cute things you make :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are so cute.. i remember making the teddies when i was little but mine turned out pretty ugly, lol :)
    awesome blog.. would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...